Electric Scooter for Kids Arvada Colorado

Electric Scooter for Kids Arvada Colorado

B. inggris buatlah percakapan 3 orang (greeting) dalam bahasa Inggris ​

buatlah percakapan 3 orang (greeting) dalam bahasa Inggris ​

Jawaban:

Grace: Hello. Have we met before?

John: Hi. yes, I think so. What’s your name?

Grace: I’m Grace. You?

John: I’m John.

Grace: Now I’m with my brother. Her name is Anastasia.

Anastasia: Hi, John. I’m Anastasia.

John: I’m John. Nice to meet you.

Anastasia: Nice to meet you too, John. Where did you go to school?

John: I went to Jakarta International School. Just like Grace. Right?

Grace: Yes, exactly.

Penjelasan:

Jadikan yang tercerdas yaaa

Jawaban:

Dita: Hi good morning Tom how are you?

Tom: Hi Dita im good how about you?

Dita: im good Tom by the way are you here by yourself?

Tom: no my sister is here to

Dinda: Hi Dita im Dinda nice to meet you

Dita: Hi Dinda nice to meet you to

Dinda: where are you from

Dita: i am from New York how about you?

Dinda: Really? me and Tom is also from New York

Dita: Oh wow i did not expect that

Tom: im really thirsty do you guys want to go downstair to grab coffee

Dita: sure

Dinda: of course!

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salahh

[answer.2.content]